Will This Work On A MAC? – UPDATED March 9, 2017
Question: I have purchased the Investor Books PRO System with Tenant Tracking.
I purchased a new Mac to perform the accounting task. My regular computer slows down often. I was told the Mac doesn’t do this nearly as bad.
i did too, congrats!
in fact, many computer experts and magazine report that MAC is the best laptop to run Windows
UPDATE – March 2017 – my MAC laptop AirPro was transformed into a $2,300 paperweight due to it’s inability to function properly in windows.
– very little storage on mac laptop
– the parallels add in for mac was a rip-off in my opinion because it seemed like every 3 months I had to pay for an upgrade making what I had already purchased non-functional.
– my Apple Laptop was a paperweight for almost a year, but today I use it as a remote terminal. It works great to log in to my desktop pc in my office from anywhere in the world with Internet Access.
– If you love the MAC – keep using your MAC for things you love... but not for Investor Books Pro System with Tenant Tracking.
– Your SIMPLE SOLUTION – buy a very cheap LAPTOP PC and install QuickBooks Pro DESKTOP VERSION on your cheap laptop..
– Then you can “restore” (install) your Investor Books PRO backup company file and your TENANT TRACKING backup company file.
– MORE BENEFITS For YOU – now you can use your MAC to remotely access your cheap PC Laptop to access everything on your cheap laptop and not just your QB PRO files and BEST of ALL, you can do it all for FREE – no subscriptions, NO B.S. Monthly fees and I recommend to do this vs. online version of QB Pro.
Question. Is anyone using a Mac?
There is QuickBooks and QuickBooks Pro (Works on Windows)
and QuickBooks Mac. My impression is I should purchase the Q-books Pro. The Mac only offers one program. QuickBooks. There is a program (Parallel) that allows the Mac to operate the Q-books Pro. I must purchase Parallel and Windows 10 if I want to use Q-Books Pro on the Mac (More expensive). Should I proceed with Mac QuickBooks or go QuickBooks Pro through Parallel and Windows 10?
Great Question Larry and BULLSEYE!!
1. Get QuickBooks Pro DESKTOP for Windows
2. You MUST have a PC – if not, get a super cheap PC Laptop,
2. DO NOT Get the Parallels on your MAC – it does not work properly and is very expensive
3. Install QB PRO on Your PC and “restore” (install) your Investor Books Pro backup company file and your Tenant Tracking backup company file
4. Now you can use your MAC to remotely access your PC from anywhere in the world for FREE! all you need is internet access.
I will go either way. I JUST WANT TO GET TO A PLACE OF EASIER BOOKKEEPING, AND BETTER CONTROL OF MY PROPERTIES! HHELLLLLP!
THANKS for all your help.
Really looking forward to a much better year in 2014.
Thanks Larry, your question makes total sense.
Click Here to Get Your INVESTOR BOOKS PRO System with Tenant Tracking