Brand NEW Library!
- *Getting Started (16)
- INVESTOR BOOKS (59)
- a Workshop Replay (1)
- Auto-Billing (2)
- Bad Checks (1)
- Borrow Money (6)
- Capitalized (2)
- CLOSING STATEMENTS (16)
- Depreciation (1)
- Earnest Money (1)
- Escrow Accounts (5)
- FLIPS (1)
- Invoices (2)
- Loan Money (1)
- Mmrzd Transactions (3)
- Multiple Entities 1 (5)
- Option To Buy (1)
- Property Taxes (1)
- Refund SecDep (1)
- Repairs (2)
- Tax Updates (8)
- Vendors (1)
- VIDEOS (5)
- YEAR END STUFF (5)
- Year End (2)
- LIVE Trainings (1)
- Posts (35)
- Rehab (1)
- TENANT TRACKING (29)
- zExtra Tools (3)
- zMEMBER BENEFITS (1)
- zQB Upgrade (2)
Search By Topic
VOTED TOP 7 Business Books by BP
I understand your reply of repair versus capital expense so my question must not have been clear...
When I buy a house to resell that will need some repairs, these repairs are a capital expense as the property is not in "service".
To properly see my cash flow in Investor Books PRO when I do a report, I put these fix up costs as an expense (initially). I do this under "repairs and maintenance"
The fix ups will eventually be transferred and re-characterized as a capital expense at a later date thus in the meantime allowing my cash flow report to provide useful information for me as an investor.
My question is when do I transfer this to the asset?
Thank you Mike,
Hope that is more clearer-er
Great Question Steve! This is probably one of those questions most investors are afraid to ask.
For starters, as an investor and business owner
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Thursday, April 22, 6:52 pm
MEMBER LOG IN
- How to Install Older Versions of Investor Books and Tenant Tracking into Newer Version of QuickBooks Pro Desktop for PCs
- VENDORS – How to Put All Notes on a Page in Chronological Order
- How to Enter Home Depot Invoice
- IRS 2020 Inflation Adjustments for Pension Plans, Retirement Accounts by Mike Grinnan CPA
- Escrowed Funds Refund Overpayment on Reserves Held by Lender
- ARMs – Adjustable Rate Mortgages from A to Z
- So Your Computer Blew Up – You Get a New One and Nothing Works – HELP!
- How to Enter Cash Purchase using a silent Private Lender
- QuickBooks How To Enter Hud 1 When Buying With Cash
- How to Properly Enter Buying Real Estate with Seller Financing
Subscribe and Follow
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.