Brand NEW Library!
- *Getting Started (16)
- INVESTOR BOOKS (59)
- a Workshop Replay (1)
- Auto-Billing (2)
- Bad Checks (1)
- Borrow Money (6)
- Capitalized (2)
- CLOSING STATEMENTS (16)
- Depreciation (1)
- Earnest Money (1)
- Escrow Accounts (5)
- FLIPS (1)
- Invoices (2)
- Loan Money (1)
- Mmrzd Transactions (3)
- Multiple Entities 1 (5)
- Option To Buy (1)
- Property Taxes (1)
- Refund SecDep (1)
- Repairs (2)
- Tax Updates (8)
- Vendors (1)
- VIDEOS (5)
- YEAR END STUFF (5)
- Year End (2)
- LIVE Trainings (1)
- Posts (35)
- Rehab (1)
- TENANT TRACKING (29)
- zExtra Tools (3)
- zMEMBER BENEFITS (1)
- zQB Upgrade (2)
Search By Topic
Balance Sheet buying Buying RE Capitalized Expenses Cash Expenses Cash From Me Closing Statement Buying Computer Crash Daily Late Charges Depreciation escrow analysis Getting Started How To Enter HUD 1 INVESTOR BOOKS Investor Books Pro investors landlording Late Charges Late Payments Loan Customers mike grinnan cpa Multiple Entities New Computer New Mortgage New Tenant Notes Partnerships Paying Bills property management Purchase Real Estate quickbooks QuickBooks Basics quickbooks for real estate quickbooks pro for real estate repairs Reports Retrieving Data selling statements Tax Time tax update TENANT TRACKING Tenant Turnovers wholesale Why 2 Company Files
VOTED TOP 7 Business Books by BP
Archive for 'New Computer'
Happy New Year. I hope you are doing better than I am at this time. My wife’s computer crashed. We received a new hard drive from Dell. Now we must install all our programs and retrieve our backup data. We thought it would be easy as we have our data backed up to an external drive and offsite with Carbonite but getting the programs reinstalled and set up properly is another matter.
Our IT support person will be installing our software tomorrow morning and we really need to get back in business at that time. We really rely on Investor Books and Tenant Tracking and cannot afford to be without them any longer.
I have two CDs and hope they will get us back in business. The jacket for the Investor Books CD says we need a key code and I am assuming that we probably need one for Tenant Tracking but we do not have the original jacket. The only numbers I could locate are in the center of the CDs. They are as follows:
Investor Books XXX copyright date 2004
Tenant Tracking XXX copyright date 2003
Are these the key codes? If not what can I do? Is someone available by phone or email for help if we run into install problems? Is there any information you can give me that will help in the reinstall?
I know it is New Years eve and day but until this happened I did not realize how much we rely on your programs or how we survived before having them.
Thanks for your help,
Here;s Your Answer Richard...
First of all, Happy New Year and calm down... not a problem, just a situation....
Rule #1: Always Make Back Ups... Looks like you did this wonderfully on Carbonite.
also check out UBackedUp.com
Rule #2: You Must
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Friday, October 22, 5:50 pm
MEMBER LOG IN
- How to Install Older Versions of Investor Books and Tenant Tracking into Newer Version of QuickBooks Pro Desktop for PCs
- VENDORS – How to Put All Notes on a Page in Chronological Order
- How to Enter Home Depot Invoice
- IRS 2020 Inflation Adjustments for Pension Plans, Retirement Accounts by Mike Grinnan CPA
- Escrowed Funds Refund Overpayment on Reserves Held by Lender
- ARMs – Adjustable Rate Mortgages from A to Z
- So Your Computer Blew Up – You Get a New One and Nothing Works – HELP!
- How to Enter Cash Purchase using a silent Private Lender
- QuickBooks How To Enter Hud 1 When Buying With Cash
- How to Properly Enter Buying Real Estate with Seller Financing
Subscribe and Follow
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.