Brand NEW Library!
- *Getting Started (16)
- INVESTOR BOOKS (59)
- a Workshop Replay (1)
- Auto-Billing (2)
- Bad Checks (1)
- Borrow Money (6)
- Capitalized (2)
- CLOSING STATEMENTS (16)
- Depreciation (1)
- Earnest Money (1)
- Escrow Accounts (5)
- FLIPS (1)
- Invoices (2)
- Loan Money (1)
- Mmrzd Transactions (3)
- Multiple Entities 1 (5)
- Option To Buy (1)
- Property Taxes (1)
- Refund SecDep (1)
- Repairs (2)
- Tax Updates (8)
- Vendors (1)
- VIDEOS (5)
- YEAR END STUFF (5)
- Year End (2)
- LIVE Trainings (1)
- Posts (35)
- Rehab (1)
- TENANT TRACKING (29)
- zExtra Tools (3)
- zMEMBER BENEFITS (1)
- zQB Upgrade (2)
Search By Topic
VOTED TOP 7 Business Books by BP
I have a question I cannot find the answer to. I get bills in on properties, (Ex. Electric bill). In the training documentation it says only to use the bills feature for things like Home Depot credit accounts.
What will go wrong if I use the Bills feature for all bills that come it. I ask b/c it helps me remember what is due.
Is there a better way to remember bills?
Some are monthly, some are not….Ex. new electric service at a house I am re-habbing. I may only have the service for a couple of months but need to remember to pay it.
I know I can use the memorize bill feature, however this does not give me a rundown of what I need to pay like the bill feature does. As my business gets bigger I may not be able to remember everything that is due.
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Sunday, July 25, 9:10 pm
MEMBER LOG IN
- How to Install Older Versions of Investor Books and Tenant Tracking into Newer Version of QuickBooks Pro Desktop for PCs
- VENDORS – How to Put All Notes on a Page in Chronological Order
- How to Enter Home Depot Invoice
- IRS 2020 Inflation Adjustments for Pension Plans, Retirement Accounts by Mike Grinnan CPA
- Escrowed Funds Refund Overpayment on Reserves Held by Lender
- ARMs – Adjustable Rate Mortgages from A to Z
- So Your Computer Blew Up – You Get a New One and Nothing Works – HELP!
- How to Enter Cash Purchase using a silent Private Lender
- QuickBooks How To Enter Hud 1 When Buying With Cash
- How to Properly Enter Buying Real Estate with Seller Financing
Subscribe and Follow
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.