Brand NEW Library!
- *Getting Started (16)
- INVESTOR BOOKS (59)
- a Workshop Replay (1)
- Auto-Billing (2)
- Bad Checks (1)
- Borrow Money (6)
- Capitalized (2)
- CLOSING STATEMENTS (16)
- Depreciation (1)
- Earnest Money (1)
- Escrow Accounts (5)
- FLIPS (1)
- Invoices (2)
- Loan Money (1)
- Mmrzd Transactions (3)
- Multiple Entities 1 (5)
- Option To Buy (1)
- Property Taxes (1)
- Refund SecDep (1)
- Repairs (2)
- Tax Updates (8)
- Vendors (1)
- VIDEOS (5)
- YEAR END STUFF (5)
- Year End (2)
- LIVE Trainings (1)
- Posts (35)
- Rehab (1)
- TENANT TRACKING (29)
- zExtra Tools (3)
- zMEMBER BENEFITS (1)
- zQB Upgrade (2)
Search By Topic
Balance Sheet buying Buying RE Capitalized Expenses Cash Expenses Cash From Me Closing Statement Buying Computer Crash Daily Late Charges Depreciation escrow analysis Getting Started How To Enter HUD 1 INVESTOR BOOKS Investor Books Pro investors landlording Late Charges Late Payments Loan Customers mike grinnan cpa Multiple Entities New Computer New Mortgage New Tenant Notes Partnerships Paying Bills property management Purchase Real Estate quickbooks QuickBooks Basics quickbooks for real estate quickbooks pro for real estate repairs Reports Retrieving Data selling statements Tax Time tax update TENANT TRACKING Tenant Turnovers wholesale Why 2 Company Files
VOTED TOP 7 Business Books by BP
zQB Upgrade Archives
In 2008 we purchased Investor Books and Quick Books 7 from you and have enjoyed the benefits ever since! Thank you!
Both our computers operate on Windows XP. One computer died yesterday so now we have made a purchase of a new one which comes with windows XP. We also bought Quickbooks 2014. My question - will the Investor Books program we purchased so long ago work with WINDOWS 8 and Quickbooks 2014???? Fingers crossed.
thank you Mike...........
yes, absolutely Sue!
Do these steps Sue
1. Make a BackUp of your Investor Books company file
2. Make a Backup of your Tenant Tracking company file
3. Install QuickBooks Pro 2014
4. Click on "RESTORE" a company file
5. go find your backup file for Investor Books and restore it
6. repeat the above for Tenant Tracking backup company file
After doing this Sue, your desktop will look different
Go To QuickBooksForInvestors.com and on the right side
you will see a bright yellow button with red letters
"Upgrading to 2013 or 2014.... 34 second video)
(remember, you must do this step for both Investor Books and Tenant Tracking)
great question, i am going to put your question on website
To Your Continued $uccess Sue
You are unauthorized to view this page.
Thursday, April 22, 7:12 pm
MEMBER LOG IN
- How to Install Older Versions of Investor Books and Tenant Tracking into Newer Version of QuickBooks Pro Desktop for PCs
- VENDORS – How to Put All Notes on a Page in Chronological Order
- How to Enter Home Depot Invoice
- IRS 2020 Inflation Adjustments for Pension Plans, Retirement Accounts by Mike Grinnan CPA
- Escrowed Funds Refund Overpayment on Reserves Held by Lender
- ARMs – Adjustable Rate Mortgages from A to Z
- So Your Computer Blew Up – You Get a New One and Nothing Works – HELP!
- How to Enter Cash Purchase using a silent Private Lender
- QuickBooks How To Enter Hud 1 When Buying With Cash
- How to Properly Enter Buying Real Estate with Seller Financing
Subscribe and Follow
- This is the Sub-sidebar Right location.
- Either activate widgets in this location or turn this location off in the theme options.